1) 82 percent of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy, up from 74 percent in 2014.
2) 88 percent of enterprises are using public cloud while 63 percent are using private cloud.
3) 13 percent of enterprises run more than 1,000 VMs in public cloud, while 22 percent of organizations run more than 1,000 VMs in private cloud.
4) 68 percent of enterprises run less than a fifth of their application portfolios in the cloud.
5) 55 percent of enterprises report that a significant portion of their existing application portfolios are not in cloud, but are built with cloud-friendly architectures.
6) 62 percent of enterprises report that central IT makes the majority of cloud spending decisions.
7) 43 percent of IT teams are offering a self-service portal for access to cloud services, with an additional 41 percent planning or developing a portal.
8) Overall DevOps adoption rises to 66 percent, with enterprises reaching 71 percent.
9) Docker, in its first year, is already used by 13 percent of organizations with a whopping 35 percent of organizations planning to use.
10) Overall, AWS adoption by enterprises is 57 percent while Azure IaaS is second at 12 percent, up from 6 percent in 2014.
11) 2014 vs. 2015 shows just a small change in private cloud adoption as VMware vSphere continues to lead with 53 percent of enterprise respondents reporting that they use it as a private cloud.
12) Increasingly, enterprises plan to use a portfolio of clouds, with 82 percent reporting a multi-cloud strategy as compared to 74 percent in 2014.
13) Cloud computing adoption continues to be a given with 93 percent of respondents reporting that they are adopting cloud. Eighty-eight percent of respondents are using public cloud and 63 percent using private cloud, with 58 percent using both.
Prakash Software Solutions PVT LTD. Offer wide range of services to their clients all over the globe. We successfully delivered projects i.e. software development, cloud computing solutions, SharePoint development solutions, mobile app development and Microsoft technology solution to our Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Norway, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Brazil, Peru, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia Clients.