As part of an effort estimation for a MOSS project that has something to do with KPI, while creating a feeder excel data to generate KPI, I ran into following error
< < You do not have permissions to open this file on Excel Services
The quick fix to get rid of the above error is jotted down as below..
- Navigate to Manage this farm’s shared services from Central Administration.
- Select your Shared service. (default is SharedServices1)
- Select Edit Excel Services settings under Excel Services Settings.
- Select File Access method as Process Account.
- Click OK.
- Select Trusted File Location under Excel Services Settings.
- Add a new Trusted file Location as follows:
URL: Specigy either the report library or the entire portal
Location Type: Select Windows SharePoint Services
Children: Select Trusted
Prakash Software Solutions PVT LTD. Offer wide range of services to their clients all over the globe. We successfully delivered projects i.e. software development, cloud computing solutions, SharePoint development solutions, mobile app development and Microsoft technology solution to our Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Norway, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Brazil, Peru, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia Clients.