The client was looking forward to develop an in-house application which would allow them to perform their day-to-day tasks. Initially client was managing the process offline. This created issues maintaining track of tasks and resources, which lead to a lack of systematic business approach. So they wanted to automate their whole process
Technology Skill Set
- Design and develop a web portal for Aircraft Maintenance System.
- Mange work order and task flows of business, so that all details of a job are handled. Automating the system from paper work to the online web portal.
- Development of a Tablet Application for engineers, to keep a track of all the tasks and for live reporting of the same to the customers.
- Visual approach for aircraft layout and its configuration.
- User experience – to closely align real time processes for work orders.
- Part upload/import feature
- The possibilities of Aircraft Maintenance System are infinite. PSSPL has designed a solution so that the client can monitor Aircraft Maintenance activities like Work Order Tracking, Engineer’s Task Progress, Standard Format Form Generation, Job and Work Order Summary, etc.
- It will also provide access to all the electronic manuals like Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Training Manuals, etc.
- All this information can be made available to authorized users from anywhere at any time.
- Aircraft Maintenance System solutions deliver essential business web platform through progress tracking, reporting and forecasting features, thus providing powerful insight and control over the operations.
- User authorization based on user’s role
- Contract Creation where admin can create new contract and map associated services
- Inclusion of Task Library which allow to manage unit tasks, task bundles along with import operations and other functions that make day to day work easier.
- Colour code wise status display of Task
- Generation of Reports for EASA Form 1, Part Used Statement, Job completion, etc. based on various criteria
- Eliminating most of the manual processes.
- Any time, any location, any device – access to key information.
- Ability to fetch progress of current job/work order, documents or reports for current/past jobs, work orders, visual approach for air craft layout configuration.
- Customers can easily access the portal to track the status and give feedback.
- Manuals – available at fingertip while working on job.
- Increased productivity, getting more work done without having to look for manual paperwork for task and manpower schedules.
- Simplified the process of assigning resources as users can assign resources by just drag and drop on the layout image
- Task Creation made easy with the functionality of creating unit task and Task Bundles
- Work Order Management allowed user to maintain Work order which are received from different airline company.
- Easy tracking of each of the device used by maintaining tablet device information with details like Device name, Vendor info, Unique ID etc.
- Administrator Dashboard View Integrating enabling the administrator to view all the activities throughout the system at glance
- Inspection log inclusion enabled user to get report of inspection of each seat
- Tablet application inclusion with offline support made easy for the user virtually to carry the system anywhere