- The client was looking forward to develop an application that would allow the users to scan items via Application which generates QR codes.
- The app would gather all information about the carts and help the customers to proceed with payment so that the customers don’t have to wait in long queues.
- The client also wanted to develop a Admin Portal.
- Design and develop an iOS Application and a web-based Admin Portal as per the client’s requirement
- Fetching all the data from the first time and store it locally in a database (Core Data)
- Quick scanning of products with Scandit SDK and display product detail
- Generation of QR Code
- We developed an app that supported for the latest iOS version and a web portal for Admin.
- Created a user-friendly interface through which user could a get the clear idea about the entire app and use it easily.
- Collected all data via API including ads, language setting, and product list at a time so the user can have the best experience while using application.
- The user can quickly scan products using barcode and increase/decrease product quantity.
- The user can either add the products to the Shopping List or to the Cart List.
- User would also be able to add products via barcode scanner
- Payment Screen will display QR code containing maximum 30 products.
- Product ads functionality was included
- Easy to operate application which will make it easy-to-use.
- Reduction in time wasted while standing in queues at the time of billing.
- Integration of barcode scanner makes it easy for the customer to scan the product.
- As all the data was collected initially the application performed smoothly taking minimal time for loading the details
- Tablet support enabling the application to reach more audience