- The client was looking forward to develop an application that would allow the users to scan items via Scapp Retail App which generates QR codes.
- They needed to scan products using a barcode à create cart list à generate QR code à show it on cash counter.
- The app would gather all information about the carts and help the customers to proceed for payment, so that the customers don’t have to wait in long queues.
- The client also wanted to develop a Scapp Retail Admin Portal.
- Design and develop an iOS Application and a web-based Admin Portal as per the client’s requirement
- Take all the data from the first time and store it locally in a database (Core Data)
- Quick scanning of products with Scandit SDK and display product detail
- User can create Shopping List and Cart List
- Generation of QR Code
- Product Ads
- We developed an app that supported for the latest iOS version 10.2.1 and a web portal for Admin.
- Created a user-friendly interface through which user could a get clear idea about the entire app and use it easily.
- Collected all data including ads, language setting, and product list at a time so user can have best experience while using application.
- User can quickly scan products using barcode and increase/decrease product quantity.
- User can either add the products to the Shopping List or to the Cart List.
- Payment Screen will display QR code containing at most 30 products.
- The Cart List will become empty after user confirms payment.
- Easy to operate application which will make it easy-to-use.
- Reduction in time wasted while standing in queues at the time of billing.
Scandit Scanner SDK, XCode 8.2.1, Swift 3.0, Minimum Version 9.0 and up to 10.2.1, Local Database with Core Data,
QR Code generator (each QR code contains 30 Barcode)