- The client was looking forward to develop an application that would allow the users to scan items via Scapp Retail App which generates QR codes.
- They needed to scan products using a barcode à create cart list à generate QR code à show it on cash counter.
- The app would gather all information about the carts and help the customers to proceed for payment, so that the customers don’t have to wait in long queues.
- The client also wanted to develop a Scapp Retail Admin Portal.
- Design and develop an iOS Application and a web-based Admin Portal as per the client’s requirement
- Take all the data from the first time and store it locally in a database (Core Data)
- Quick scanning of products with Scandit SDK and display product detail
- User can create Shopping List and Cart List
- Generation of QR Code
- Product Ads
- We developed an app that supported for the latest iOS version 10.2.1 and a web portal for Admin.
- Created a user-friendly interface through which user could a get clear idea about the entire app and use it easily.
- Collected all data including ads, language setting, and product list at a time so user can have best experience while using application.
- User can quickly scan products using barcode and increase/decrease product quantity.
- User can either add the products to the Shopping List or to the Cart List.
- Payment Screen will display QR code containing at most 30 products.
- The Cart List will become empty after user confirms payment.
- Easy to operate application which will make it easy-to-use.
- Reduction in time wasted while standing in queues at the time of billing.
(each QR code contains 30 Barcode)