The customer wanted to integrate inventory of his existing Software to Web Shop in an automated way. Major functionality was Product Sync, Real-time Retrieval of Current Stock, manage inventory on his existing software when someone purchases from Web Shop.
Technology Skill Set
- Daily article export from Micro Cash
- Real time Retrieval of Current Stock
- Manage inventory on Microcash POS when someone purchases from Web Shop
- We implemented Woo Commerce Hooks and did API integrations for providing solution.
- Article export from his current software
- Every night, the current portion of or the complete (optional) article database – including the then current cash price – exported to a tab-delimited text file and made available via FTP, so the shop administrator can import this data.
- Retrieval of current stock
- The webshop is based on the SKU, real-time inventory retrieval from Micro cash, so the customer sees the current stock.
- Creating order, write off stock
Once a transaction is done in the shop, then this order to Micro Cash can be controlled according to the Micro cash software APIs specs.
- Real-time inventory management
- Product details were updated every day which helped customer to reduce his labor work to go and update the details at regular interval