Cloud computing and its benefits for all businesses
Cloud Computing, a computing model is one of the easiest means of accessing and storing data over the Internet, instead of storing data in the computer hard drive. It is also known as a huge pool of systems that helps us to stay connected with private or public networks and to give dynamically scalable infrastructure for data, files storage and application.
short, thanks to the ‘cloud’ (term used as a metaphor for the Internet) may outsource IT infrastructure and generate a practical environment in which to store different applications or content, so it ‘s not essential to have computer servers or technical to be responsible for its maintenance and operation. It will be the platform provider herself who deal with these matters.
By way of example, to make it more clear, just to mention the giant Google, which offers different solutions in the cloud accessible only with Internet connection. Google Docs, Google Calendar or Picasa (an application image management) are superb examples of online storage platforms or cloud computing.
Main advantages of cloud computing for business
This system offers companies, regardless of size, the skill to use network services without the required infrastructure, gives users numerous advantages.
- Cost savings. Companies pay only for the services they enjoy, eliminating, in this line, extra costs such as software licenses.
- And real – time sharing of all that stored information and access from anywhere in the world, with only necessary to be connected to the Internet.
- It gains speed as the development of an application of cloud computing can be completed in a matter of days. In adding up, since the working tools are web download them is not required, which can begin to be used from the start.
- Cloud computing companies have extremely trained experts who make increasingly powerful and improved products and which have greater security and reliability.
- Multiuser structure. All users can benefit from and make use of the same application, with the possibility that each personalize it to your liking.
How the cloud computing
Cloud computing consists of three service models: Software, Platform and Infrastructure. Let’s look at each of them.
- Software as a Service (SaaS). The SaaS model means that instead of the client to buy the software pay for the service it offers, that is, for his hire. In this way, the user gets access to the application located on the server and can integrate seamlessly into your company.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS). It refers to a model similar to the above but applied to the hardware. At this level pays for the services that provide a server, for example, to host a website.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). This model includes all those employed infrastructure services promptly as storage or processing capacity.
There are 3 levels of cloud computing to suit the requirements of each company and based on the philosophy of providing only the resources that are needed at the time.
Prakash Software Solutions PVT LTD. Offer wide range of services to their clients all over the globe. We successfully delivered projects i.e. software development, cloud computing solutions, SharePoint development solutions, mobile app development and Microsoft technology solution to our Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Norway, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Brazil, Peru, UAE, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia Clients.