Custom SaaS Application Development Services
We are passionate about application development technologies on the web! Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies we create easy-to-use, fast and secure applications for every business need.
What is SaaS?
With the SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model, you can hire various applications. The essence of this model is that the customer does not buy the software but pays for the service they provide. The client does not have any software on its servers, but uses the service facilities, only paying attention to service payment, server maintenance, and consultation. As a result, the customer has access to the necessary application needed by the server of the service, which allows him to save money and quickly apply the system to his company. The result of this model is that everyone gains from it: the customer does not have to spend money on system management, and the provider, by installing the software on its servers,
Advantages of the SaaS model
The SaaS model is now seen as an alternative to the typical software installation process for end-user equipment.
1) In the case of SaaS customers do not pay for ownership of the software but for rent. So they pay a small periodic subscription and are not forced to invest significant sums to buy the whole system. You do not have to buy the software itself, and the server platform to install it.
2) The SaaS model does not provide the software itself, but only the functionality it offers (as an Internet service). And this is the implementation of the business functions and needs that the client needs.
3) With the SaaS model, the system import process has been minimized and is very simple – the client only needs to obtain the user name and password from the program and enroll in the system with them. SaaS systems do not require long-term installation and adjustment, or costly consulting services, and do not have any particular difficulty in adapting to customer needs. The result is a reduction in the time of the project and all the costs associated with it.
4) The SaaS model provides access from anywhere the Internet provides the required application. The majority of those who offer SaaS services undertake to provide almost uninterrupted access to the service.
5) The SaaS model enables small and medium enterprises to use applications that were previously inaccessible due to high cost. In contrast to the software market, the client leases for a small amount the business function it applies. Really, do you need more?
In addition, the SaaS model provides automatic software upgrades without additional costs to the customer, and the ability to change the number of operating applications at any time. If you decide that some system features are not needed, you can stop them and pay only for those you really need.
Why Prakash Software?
- Highly skilled & experienced team of developer
- On-time Project Delivery
- Attractive design & user friendliness of apps
- Customer centric approach
- Affordable pricing plans
- 100% customer satisfaction rating
- 24/7 backing and assistance
- Customer/client service and maintenance
Prakash Software also provide SaaS Development Services in London, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Newcastle, Sheffield, Glasgow, York, Cambridge, Nottingham, Cardiff, Oxford, Southampton, Leicester,