ALM & DevOps Consulting
Every software development team shares a common goal: release reliable, high-quality code that meets all requirements, delivered on time with minimal risk and cost.
Of course, that’s easier said than done.
You need automated testing tools and robust performance testing capabilities and a central repository for tracking, managing and reporting on requirements, test cases, defects, code changes, releases and build management tasks.
Our Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experts have deep experience in managing software lifecycles. We use proven delivery methodologies and specialized tools developed over many of projects to help meet your ALM needs.
Our experience comes from years of leading projects that have improved cross-team visibility and collaboration and delivered secure, reliable applications faster. We work with leading technologies and products and understand how to properly use them with automated processes to achieve operational goals:
– Expedite Delivery of Applications Without Compromising Quality
– Improve application performance and functionality with automation services. Save time and resources with automation and consolidated reporting to get a clearer view of the entire application lifecycle.
–Avoid downtime and tarnished reputation by proactively identifying and troubleshooting issues before an application’s release or upgrade. Ongoing testing, integration and metrics analysis ensure your application will perform as expected under loads and will reliably scale to meet new demands for a streamlined user experience.
– Optimize your Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solution with the ability to store and access all of your requirements, tests, runs and defects on a single static archive and retrieval platform.
Our Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) services include
– Expert functional and performance testing
– Innovative service delivery models
– Design, implementation, and education for ALM software and solutions
Our ALM services will help you to achieve better visibility across your enterprise, reduce testing costs, mitigate risk and cost with lower defect rates, improve testing process efficiency, accelerate implementation timelines, and improve overall software adoption.