Managed IT Services
Managed IT services define the new model of the legacy IT support. A team of people having expertise in networks, computers and other IT needs is a Managed Service Provider. The IT support services provided by third party service providers directly associated with the software need of a firm is called IT infrastructure management.
In a nutshell, the transfer of duties and responsibilities of monitoring and maintaining IT infrastructure, so that more emphasis can be done on the core areas of business is the benefit of IT support services.
Prakash Software is a one stop solution for Managed IT Services, as we excel in services related to
- Disaster recovery and backup
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Platform Migration
- Applications Development
- Configuration Management
- Data Administration
- Desktop PC technical support and maintenance
- Virtual private server hosting (VPS)
- Managed security of networks
- Hosted Exchange server email
- Managed Servers and remote infrastructure management
By collaborating with Prakash Software for your complete IT services, you gain in the below areas:
- Costs:Career grade solutions without the initial outlay, free from the hassle of employing in-house experts, and budgeted costs.
- Updated Technology: We use the best technologies and hardware to manage your IT needs
- Convergence: We are a managed IT service provider who deliver all your IT services over a single ‘converged’ network
- Expertise: Our team has expertise in delivery of IT support services and IT infrastructure management.
- Centralization: Data Centralization provides seamless connectivity round the clock, along with the benefits of backup and restoration
- Resilient infrastructure: Out Managed IT services adhere to standard and government security policies, and are subject to 24x7x365 management
- Carbon Efficiency: The IT infrastructure management and IT support services provided by us benefit you with huge power savings, and reduced carbon foot-print.